Thank you for visiting The Dr Carol Show! Our weekly radio program and all our resources are designed to help you connect with God in every area of your life – physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual. We hope you enjoy! And I’d love to hear from you. —- Dr Carol
Coming April 19th: The birth, life, death, and most importantly the resurrection of Jesus changed everything in the universe forever. But what is most important, has YOUR life been changed? We will talk about what Easter means for your body, mind, and soul in this program you won’t want to miss!
Question: How has YOUR life changed because of Jesus?
April 12th: Dr Carol and Al talk about the expensive and common problem of obesity. Al shares how he lost over 75 pounds without dieting or using any weight loss products. We talk with a caller who lost over 50 pounds the same way. We share tips on making the necessary lifestyle and mindset changes to lose weight, how to keep going long enough to be successful, and why God cares about your weight loss journey.
THE TWO SIDES OF EASTER -
Dr. Carol’s weekly Memo: “This weekend millions of people all across the globe are celebrating. Tomorrow, children and adults will put on their very best clothes, and attend what for many churches is the highlight service of the year. Music, and pageantry, and flowers, and liturgy will be followed for many by feasting and enjoying time with family and friends.
It also just so happens that this year Easter falls within the same week as the Passover celebration. And how appropriate! Scripture tells us Passover was the time that Jesus celebrated the Last Supper, and was then arrested, crucified, and rose again.
The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus was not only the biggest history-changing event in the universe, but I pray it is also the biggest history-changing event in YOUR life!
Yesterday was Good Friday. But remember, for those who experienced it with Jesus, it was anything but good! As they watched Jesus’ arrest, crucifixion, and death everything they had hoped for died along with Him.
That was a particularly ugly, violent, hopeless, and evil day. All the weapons that evil human beings and the demons behind them could muster were hurled at Jesus. He endured more suffering than we can describe, not only in body, but in mind and soul as well.
Why should we pause here, at the dark side of Easter? …”
(Watch this short video to see about the dark side and the bright side of Easter.)
- Romans 6:4 “We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.”
- Romans 8:11 “And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:54 “When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?””
- Hebrews 8:10 “This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.”
- Dr Carol’s post: What’s Different After Good Friday?
This is only a sample of resources available. Keep looking until you find some help!
As we say every week on the program, “May God richly bless you. Now Go, and Live Well!”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.