Thank you for visiting The Dr Carol Show! This is the place to find the clarity you need to live out your faith with healthy living, loving relationships, and joyful spirituality. I hope you enjoy! And I’d love to hear from you; just CLICK HERE. —- Dr Carol
Your Prescription for Healthy Living, Loving Relationships, and Joyful Spirituality
Have you ever tried to have a meaningful time of prayer with God while struggling with a serious headache? Or how about that knot in your stomach and trouble sleeping when you and your spouse have had a fight?
Your body, mind, and soul are “baked” together into a beautiful, integrated whole. What affects one part affects them all.
Dr Carol’s newest book, Live Healthy, Live Whole, will be available in March. It’s like an extended personal consultation with Dr. Carol. In it you will:
- Understand why your physical health, personal relationships, or spiritual life feel stagnant, unhealthy, or painful.
- Discover how either dysfunction or wellbeing in any area of your life impacts your wellbeing in every other area.
- Hear God’s answer to the roadblocks you face on the road to wholeness.
- Know specific action steps you can take to find the life of peace, love, and joy you so much desire.
Both paperback and eBook versions will be available. Be sure to check back in the next few weeks and get your copy!
If you’ve signed up as a subscriber to this website, you’ll be the first to know when Live Healthy, Live Whole becomes available. If you haven’t already, you can SIGN UP RIGHT NOW with your email address.
February 28: Dr Carol and Al talk about prayer in a way you’ve probably never heard before. We talk about developing the kind of intimate prayer life that Jesus demonstrated is possible. Dr Carol shares common roadblocks to prayer, and some practical ways to help husbands and wives develop a prayer life together. And she demonstrates the role of prayer in making major decisions Listen to the archived program here.
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT:
- Nehemiah 2:4,5 “Then the king said to me, “What do you request?” So I prayed to the God of heaven, and I answered the king, “If it pleases the king and if your servant has found favor in his sight, let him send me to the city in Judah where my fathers are buried so that I can rebuild it.””
- Daniel 6:10 “Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.”
- Mark 1:35 “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.”
- Luke 11:1 “One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.””
- Dr Carol’s post: 5 Ways to Pray For Your Wife
- Dr Carol’s post: 10 Ways You Communicate That Can Be Prayer
- Dr Carol’s post: What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like Praying
This is only a sample of resources available. Keep looking until you find some help!
As we say every week on the program, “May God richly bless you. Now Go, and Live Well!”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.